- Establish a creative brief and direction that elevates the Nike Free Run Franchise across all GEO Locations.
- Create a fun and relevant persona for Nike Free Run brand during Spring / Summer 2017 across all product verticals and product drop releases.
- Brand experience that connects to a relevant and current group of purchasers, driving sales on Nike.com and retail locations globally
- Create and establish brand guidelines for using creative elements across retail spaces, Nike.com and other print + digital executions.
- Create new design elements for the Design Week Portland brand.
- Establish collaboration with key creatives in Portland including but not limited to, Animators, Designers and Photographers.
- Design and execute brand guidelines and deliverables for all Design Week Portland staff.
- Prepare a simple design design system that the larger Design Week Portland team can rollout to multiple channels and executions.
Create a new
Reflect the fun and weird nature of Portland
Design something not too far off
from previous typeface
Inhabit foundational principles of art and design
with basic shapes and line.
Both Typefaces Together
Establish shape and colorways to accompany the brand assets.
Key Design Week Speaker Examples
Brief and Direction for Photography
Director of Design Week Portland: Tsilli Pines
Art Director: Dan Sinclair
Motion Designer: Ivan Vidovik
Signage Design: Ryan Millerton
Video: Everett Nate Yockey
Graphic Designer: Dora Saur
Printer: Premier Press